Monday, January 2, 2006

How I spent New Year's

I didn't do anything special on New Year's Eve because I was a little bit under the weather.  It was snowing outside.  I didn't feel like driving my Mustang out there when there's always the danger of drunk drivers roaming around on New Year's Eve.  It was also very cold, so I didn't feel like going to any of the First Night festivities.

On New Year's Day, I dug up my car and drove around a bit.  I first went to the Chestnut Hill movie theater, but I didn't want to wait three hours for the next showing of Narnia.  So, I went over to the Fenway Theatre Megaplex where they have 13  movie screens and saw KING KONG.

I really enjoyed this movie!  I am a big fan of the 1933 movie.  I don't remember the 1976 movie at all.  I know I saw it back in the day.

I actually cried at the end.  I'm such a softie!

No comments: