Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I haven't had time to make entries in here this week.  I have so many things that are distracting me.  Right now, I am getting ready to go on a trip next week to Houston to visit relatives for the Memorial Day weekend.  I bought a brand new suitcase to replace the one that was ruined during my Las Vegas vacation.  At least, the airline reimbursed me with a check before I went shopping for a new one.  It's really nice.  I just hope that it doesn't get ripped and loses its wheels.

The other thing that has been bothering me for the last few weeks is work.  It is nice workplace and the people are good, but the salary sucks.  My therapist said that I should go out there and find a job that's worthy of my skills. 

Of course, job searching will make it hard for me to work on my blog and my memoir.

I just hate being underemployed.  At least, it's better than unemployed, but not much.

No comments: