Saturday, October 4, 2008

Woe is I: I Have A Virus

I hate having a virus.  My throat is a little sore and my sinuses are clogged.  At least, I'm not feverish.  I seem to get sick every October for the last few years.

I spent the last two days (October 3 & 4) at the Asperger Association of New England's annual conference in Marlborough.  Friday's keynote speaker was Dr. Daniel Rosenn who is one of the founding members of AANE.  Saturday's keynote speakers were authors/brothers Augusten Burroughs and John Elder Robison.  John is the sibling with Asperger's.  His book, Look Me in The Eye, is his account of his life with Asperger's.  His brother Augusten wrote Dry, Running with Scissors, Possible Side Effects, Wolf at the Table, and other books.  I enjoyed both days immensely.

Right now, I am trying to figure out where to re-start Outside In.  Should I go to WordPress or Blogspot or some other blog hosting site?  I am busy with other things like improving my work situation.  It's just one more thing to deal with right now.

No comments: