Saturday, November 19, 2005

Met With The Sleep Doctor Again

Friday afternoon, I went over to the Neurology Sleep Disorders Unit at B.I. in Boston and met with both the Sleep Doctor and his Nurse Practitioner.  I told them about my issues regarding my sinus and how difficult it is for me to get to bed early.   What can I say?  I love having a blog.

I was told to do things early in the evening during the week like eating dinner and surfing the Internet.  Also shut off the lights in my condo to get the nighttime feel after 8 PM, especially when I am at the computer.

I have the lights off right now while I'm typing.  I'm still worried about eyestrain.

Also, they want me to try some medication for my sinus and helping me get to sleep at night.  I told them that I will get the meds after I get back from my Thanksgiving vacation.  They were okay with that and told that I don't have to visit them again until six months from now.

No comments: