Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Please, Comment about My Entries!

I should be in bed by now, but I'm still thinking about Paul McCartney.  I just read an e-mail for Gordon who frequently visits this blog.  He wondered about the lack of comments here.  I want people to comment on the blog all the time.  I know of one person who looks at my blog often and wants to type a comment, but somehow he can't put in a comment whenever he visits it. 

To anyone who visits here, feel free to post a comment here.  If there's a technical problem, let me know about it so I'll direct it to AOL.  I need comments to let first time viewers of this blog know that others are reading it. 

Besides, I'm not certain anybody notices that hit counter on the lower left side of the blog.  I'm already past the 2,500 hits mark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made it on.  Getting the screen name running was like pulling teeth. At first it looked like when I submitted my screen name and password, the the system wasn't taking it. Then I got email to the effect that it did get through, and all I had to do was click on a link, but when I clicked, I got an error. I just woke up and realized the car is still out on the street and could get ticketed for overnight parking, so when I got up to get it, I tried the validation limk again and I got in. I got to get back to bed or I won't want to get up for work. I'll be making a few posts about something other than the procedure about getting onto this place, but just now right now. I love your blog. Oh, the screen name...it's a reworking the last line of Springsteen's Born in the USA. Listen to that first verse of that song. Hmmm. I wonder if the Boss has Asperger's. "You spend half your life just covering up..." I'm half asleep.

I made a screw up.  When I first posted the above, I went and  created my own journal which I didn't really want to do, at least not with that post, because it doesn't make any sense stand alone. Oh well.