Friday, November 24, 2006

CNN Reports The Real Health Risks of Sleep Apnea

I found an article on CNN's website about Sleep Apnea.  It covers the real risks and the treatments used for the disorder.  It's interesting to learn that 12 million Americans are suffering from Sleep Apnea.  It mentions obesity as one of the major causes for the disorder.

When I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea in 2005, my brother James contacted me and informed me that he was diagnosed six years earlier.  Also, I know of two people who have Asperger's Syndrome like also were diagnosed with Sleep Apnea.

I also found while searching CNN's website a blog entry called Inside Autism from the "Paging Dr. Gupta's Blog."  It mentions that CNN's House Call is airing a program about autism Saturday morning at 8:30 am.  Also, CNN is doing a report called "Autism is a World" at 8:00 pm on Saturday night. 

If you have cable and get CNN, please check these shows out.

No comments: