Thursday, March 8, 2007

COLD AS ICE

Another cold night is coming.  The temperature will go down into the single digits overnight in Boston.  I wish I was working at a TV studio right now reporting the weather, instead of writing about in this blog.  I was interested in being a weather person when I was in junior high school.  Unfortunately, my career in broadcasting didn't work out the way I wanted to.  I didn't want to be just a disc jockey.  I wanted to work in other areas.

This condo has its shortcomings (big drafty windows).  When it gets cold like this, it's hard to warm up this place at night.  It takes several hours.  I don't leave the heat on when I'm at work (I'll just get a huge electric bill).  Storm and Cap know how to keep warm by themselves while I'm away.

If only this condo had a fireplace...

Cold As Ice by Foreigner (Live at the NY State Fair in 2006)

No comments: