Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Still on Exile!

Just to update the situation that I am having with Verizon about my new modem.  I went bouncing around their different departments trying to reach their billing department to find out what's happening with my order.  I was on the phone for almost an hour and still couldn't reach Billing.  I even got disconnected at one point.

Tuesday morning was better and a rep was helpful trying to fix the problem.  She told me that their phone lines were messed up on Monday afternoon.  She found the problem that there are two identical orders in my account that were made on two separate days (3/15 and 3/20).  The orders were pending.  She tried to delete them and make a new order for my modem, but their computer wouldn't let her and her supervisor do it. 

She called my answering machine Tuesday afternoon and explained that the problem was taken to higher management at Verizon.  She didn't know when the problem will be fixed, but she said that she would watch my account to see when they fix my order and send out my modem.

So, in the meantime, Hang in there!  I might have to go to Best Buy and get a modem this weekend if I still don't get anything from Verizon.

No comments: