Friday, March 31, 2006

Poor Dave!

I heard David Lee Roth this morning on the radio at WBCN-FM in Boston, but gone were the background music and two of his side-kicks: Animal and Brian Young.  CBS Radio had suspended him for two days and forced him to do a traditional radio talk show.

I can hear my boredom sense tingling right now.  I grew up listening to music whenever I turned on the radio in the morning back when I was a kid in Washington DC (this was back in the early 1980s when Howard Stern was at DC101 FM).  I was never used to the talk format at all.

I'll keep listening anyway and see what develops from this. 

I did feel sad for David.  He sounded so depressed.  I even listened to him on my small radio at my desk at work this morning, instead of listening to Charles Laquidara's 9 AM show called "Back Spin" on WBOS-FM.

No comments: