Sunday, July 2, 2006

My Ankles Hurt!

I started going to the gym at work last week.  It's great to exercise again, but getting my body back in shape is starting to be painful.  My ankles have been hurting since yesterday morning.  It's hard to move around, although I was able to go out and do some shopping at the Filene's at Belmont Center.  Thanks for the discount on towels, Kathryn!

I was able to go to City Hall Plaza and see Beatlejuice perform covers of a lot of great Beatles songs.  The evening was nice.  No rain in sight!  The temperature was comfortable.  I didn't even need a sweater or a jacket.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to do any dancing because of my sore ankles.

I did put some ice on them when I got back home to my condo.  It didn't do much good.

Another thing that has been bothering me this weekend.  I don't know what's up with the counter on my blog.  It was over 3,200 hits before it reverted back to zero.

It's coming up to the first anniversary of this blog.  I want to make a few changes to it as year two starts.  I am going to change the color scheme, but haven't decided which colors to use.  During the first month of this blog, it was black and white.

So this week, I'll be thinking on what kind of new look to use. 

Now, I can put my feet up and relax.

No comments: