Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Watch Died Last Night at the Ringo Starr Concert!

I had a great time seeing Ringo Starr in concert at the Bank of America Pavilion last night.  The weather was good, not humid and terribly hot like the last few days.  It was only after the concert that I noticed that my Swach Watch wasn't working.

I just assumed that it needed a new battery.  When I went to the Alpha Omega booth at the Pru Center, I learned that the watch was dead.  The battery was fine.

I've had this black colored watch longer than I had my car and my cats.  I bought it in the fall of 1991.  I've been through a lot of things with this watch, including two car accidents.  The original band for this watch broke in the car accident I had in December 2004.  It matched a lot of my outfits.  I feel naked without it.

RIP Swach Watch

1991-2006

No comments: