Sunday, December 17, 2006

Top Ten Reasons Why I Call Myself The Uncommon Bostonian

Top Ten Reasons why I call myself the Uncommon Bostonian

10. Able to pronounce "Harvard" correctly

9. Know how to drive correctly

8. Don't drink excessively at the drop of a hat like other Bostonians

7. Always being told that "it's uncommon for me to be that tall" (Btw, I'm only 5'11")

6. Used to hang out with Joe Martelle and Andy Moes (Joe & Andy of WROR-FM)

5. Told Famous Boston DJ Charles Laquidara that he was stupid to say that Three Dog Night was a bad band

4. Don't know to make Boston Creme Pie or Boston Baked Beans

3. Wasn't born in Boston

2. Before I moved to Boston, I didn't know that Boston had a baseball team, a hockey team and a football team, but I heard of the Boston Celtics Basketball team

1. Everyone always accusing me of being rebellious, inappropriate, mean, stupid and other unflattering things when in fact I was really a black woman with serious psychological problems (because I was emotionally abused) and a neurological condition called Asperger's Syndrome

No comments: