Thursday, July 31, 2008

What A Long Sad Month It's Been

July 2008 will be over in about 30 minutes.  It was sad that I had to see one of my cats put to sleep earlier this month.  I know Cap wouldn't want me crying my eyes out constantly because he hated seeing me cry and would do his best to cheer me up.  He would meow at me and play with me.

Will I adopt another cat?  Sure, but right now Storm and I are still grieving over our  loss.  We'll eventually welcome another cat to homestead.  I just don't know how soon though.  I'm pretty much distracted with personal things like finding a better job like everyone else  in Massachusetts.  A lot of people are not happy at their workplaces for various reasons.

I got my own reasons for disliking my job, but they were very supportive of me when Cap was put to sleep back on July 7. 

I hope August will be a better month.

No comments: