Wednesday, October 5, 2005

I Hate Having Colds!

I came down with a cold last Friday.  It seems to have gotten worse, despite all the fluids I've been drinking.  I have taken cough syrup and cold tablets, but the bad cough still persists.  I've gargled with salt water in the morning and before bed, but I still have a hoarse throat.

I'm still using my CPAP with the humidifier, but I am still getting very congested anyway in one nostril while I'm sleeping.  It's ususally the right nostril than the left one.  I don't know why.  As soon as I get in bed and hook myself up to that CPAP, my right nostril (or, sometimes, the left nostril) clogs up instantly before my head hits the pillow.  It seems so unnatural.

I've always had problems with my sinuses, even though I don't have any allergies. I get plagued with sinus headaches year round now.  This has been going on for years.

I definately need to see a doctor about this to find out why I am having more problems with my sinus as I get older.

No comments: