Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Have No Fear, David Lee Roth is Here!

Diamond Dave (aka David Lee Roth, former lead singer of Van Halen) made his debut today at WBCN-FM in Boston, replacing Howard Stern who is doing his show on Sirrius Radio starting next week.  I listened this morning when I got up and even had WBCN on in my car as I drove to work today just to hear Dave.  I enjoyed it.

Last year, David Lee Roth filled in for the morning team at WZLX-FM for a week while they were on vacation.  He was awesome.  Infinity has made the right choice.  Dave can be heard in several cities.  The Boston Globe has all the details in their article called "Roth To The Rescue."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot stand David Lee Roth.  It's painful to listen to.  He sounds like the most uneducated person ever to be given a microphone.  Do you work for Infinity?

Anonymous said...

I was with WBCN in Boston from 1994 to 2000.