Saturday, January 21, 2006

Still Experiencing Technical Difficulties

I'm back at the Allston Public Library once again to check on my e-mails and check on my blog.  I sure miss surfing the Internet at home.  My telephone line is still messed up.  It's a problem on the outside, but the telephone company that I am with right now hasn't been able to fix it yet.  I feel very frustrated because this gets in the way of my pursuing a career as a writer and making entries in this blog.

The library only allows up to an hour per day for using their computers.  I am only at a branch of the Boston Public Library in Allston, a neighborhood of Boston.  It doesn't give me much time to search the 'Net for articles about Asperger's Syndrome/autism and post links to them here.

I hate having technical difficulties.  I want my DSL.

No comments: