Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Still Having Sinus Problems

Yesterday evening was spent in bed, thanks to a new sinus headache.  I am still taking the antibiotics that were given to me last Tuesday night.  I called the doctor's office and was told the earlier time to see a doctor would be late Thursday evening which is tomorrow night.

I don't know what's going on with my head, but I am tired of getting these painful headaches.  They just slow me down a lot, and I have so many things to do.  I couldn't even do my laundry last night.  So I'll have to do it tonight while I'm watching the 2-Hour "Alias" on ABC (Channel 5 in Boston).  I don't get the chance to do any writing this month, thanks to the many headaches I've had in recent weeks.

Today was good, despite my head feeling sore off and on during the day.  I bought some Tylenol on the way home from work just in case I get another painful headache tonight.  I still feel tired and a bit feverish though, but it's not getting in my way.

No comments: