Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I haven't had time to visit my own blog for the last few days.  It was No Sales Tax Weekend in Massachusetts.  I just had to shop, and I got exhausted.

Also, I have been two big concerts in the last few days.  Last Thursday night, I went to the Bank of America Pavilion in Boston's Waterfront District and caught the "We Are The 80s" concert featuring Scandal with Patty Smyth, Loverboy, Eddie Money and Rick Springfield.  I had a great time, despite that my right knee was still feeling sore.  I had re-injured my knee Tuesday afternoon.  My right knee is still recovering from the car accident I had in December 2004.  I have been going to the gym trying to strenghten the knee's muscles, but it's hard.  I did have a doctor look at it Wednesday night.  I have to keep putting it on ice.

Saturday night I went to the Hatch Shell on the Esplanade in Boston and saw the Tramps and the Temptations in concert.  It was the final free summer concert that WODS was hosting this year.  I had a good time there, despite it got cold after sunset.

I bought a couple of CDs during the No Sales Tax Weekend: Lennon Legend and Huey Lewis and the News Greatest Hits.  I bought three new DVDs: "Goodnight and Good Luck," "The Aviator," and "Saw" the Uncut Version.  Good stuff.

Tomorrow night, I will be going out again to see another free concert.  Darlene Love is going to perform at City Hall Plaza.  I always wanted to see her.

No comments: