Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fourth of July Special - Babes Behind Bars!

Happy 4th of July!

My favorite 4th of July memory was back in 1990 when I went to Houston, Texas, for a family reunion barbecue at my grandmother's house.  It was the very last time I saw my grandmother because she died of a heart attack in November of that year.  I had a great time there.  We didn't see any fireworks though, but the gathering of relatives who hadn't seen each other in years was wonderful.

My grandmother was a big fan of the ABC soap called "One Life to Live."  She had watched it from the very beginning back in July of 1968.  Although she passed away in 1990, I'll bet she would love this special 4th of July episode that the show did back in 2002.  It's a musical called "Babes Behind Bars."  It stars Catherine Hickland as Linday Rappaport who was in prison.  Great performances in this.  This features Erin Torpey, the original Jessica Buchanan, who sings "Bad Reputation."

Enjoy!

Babes Behind Bars part 1



Babes Behind Bars part 2

Babes Behind Bars part 3

Babes Behind Bars part 4

Babes Behind Bars part 5

Babes Behind Bars part 6

No comments: