Saturday, May 24, 2008

Thanks, Pennsylvania!

Pennsylvania is the nation's first state in getting $20 million from Medicaid to help autistic adults.  The services will help them find a job or a caregiver.

Great news!  Now, if all the other states will get this assistance too!

Right here in Massachusetts, it's been tough for me in finding the right job.  The employer I have now is paying me a small salary and doesn't let me do much at the office.  I am very talented at writing and using computer programs.  I am also good at journalism and presentations.  However, I don't get to do all that.  Only a fraction.

They complain about my lack of experience and I tell them how do I gain experience if no one hires me to do the work that will get me the desired result.  It's been like this for a long time.

More info about the $20 million aid from Medicaid:

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/221889

No comments: