Friday, September 9, 2005

It's Great To Be Noticed!

I got an e-mail last Thursday, September 8, from Kelly Gilpin of Future Horizons Publishing.  Yes, I did send her a reply with my info.  This is an honor.  She's refering to the Forget Letterman/Top Ten List entry that I made a few days back about Ellen Notbohm's article.  Kelly told me that Ellen loved my comments.

Thank you very much, Kelly and Ellen.  Visit my blog often.


=====================

Hello!


My name is Kelly Gilpin and I am the Editorial Coordinator at Future Horizons, a publishing company that publishes materials concerning autism and Asperger’s Syndrome.


I am writing in regards to the very positive review you wrote on AOL Journals of Ellen Notbohm’s “Ten Things” article.  We are in the process of publishing an extended version of the article in book format, to be released this fall.  Since the article has been so well-received, we know that the book will benefit countless children on the spectrum.


Ellen Notbohm read your review and is very flattered by it.  She brought it to my attention this morning, actually.  We are interested in using your quote for the back cover of the book.  I would need your name, of course, and how you are connected to the autism community. 


Would you be interested in this?  Please let me know as soon as possible as we are on a deadline.  Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you soon!


All the best,

Kelly Gilpin
Editorial Coordinator, Future Horizons
800.489.0727
kelly@futurehorizons-autism.com

No comments: