Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Life Interference

I've been busy with personal stuff for the last few days that I haven't had much of the chance to write about AS, NLD and SA.  In fact, I haven't had much time to look over any recent news articles about those topics.  I also have been feeling under the weather.  Nothing severe, but it's distracting.

I have done some rewriting on the query letter for my memoir, Uncommon Bostonian.  I am thinking of how to clarify what I've written so far in Chapter 1 and the following chapters.  I did rework my chapter outline a bit last Saturday night.  At least, I am staying focus on that creative project.

Coming up this weekend, I have to go back to the sleep clinic for another sleep study.  My doctor needs to determine how I am doing since I started using a CPAP machine.  Last week, the company that gave me the CPAP sent me the wrong nasal mask by mistake.  Fortunately, they mailed me my new nasal pillow mask as soon as I told them about the mistake.  They even gave me a return address label to mail back the other mask.  

Next Monday, I see my primary care doctor who wants to test me for diabetes because I looked out of shape when she saw me in July.  I am trying to get back in shape with walking around outdoors whenever I can.  That car accident I had back in December 2004 put a big dent in my health.

No comments: