Monday, December 26, 2005

I'm Back!

It's the 26th of December, and I'm back at my blog.  I had a good time down in DC visiting family.  I received tons of gifts for Christmas and my birthday which was on December 17.

Most Enjoyable Birthday Gift: The Beatles, The Biography by Bob Spitz from my brother James

Most Enjoyable Christmas Gift: My new pink robe from my parents.

My flight home was good too.  We came in ahead of schedule.  Thanks, Air Tran!

Storm and Cap, my two cats, were very pleased to see me.  I missed them both the whole time I was away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne, I just discovered this site (from the IMWAN site) and I have enjoyed reading it so far.  Someday I am going to have to start one of my own (when I am out of the Army, maybe).  I am curious about the Beatles book.  Have you enjoyed it so far? Is it worth buying?  Thanks!
                                              Don Kaake

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Don!  I love reading the Beatles Book.  It's full of details about their early years.  I'm still in the early part of the book right now.