Sunday, December 4, 2005

Update on Sally (The Mustang, my car)

Last Sunday afternoon, the car battery died on me while I was at Harvard Square.  I called AAA to jump-start it and drove it home.  I felt very frustrated which brought on another headache for me.  I get sinus headaches, menstral crap headaches and all other headaches all the time.

On Monday, I called Brookline Village Gulf and told the mechanic named Jim what happened.  Jim told me to leave the car there that night so he could work on it Tuesday.  I had to call AAA to jump-start the car again and drove it down there.  After I arrived at Brookline Village Gulf,  I left a message to Jim to check the battery and give the car an oil filter change because it needed an oil filter change.

During lunch the next day, I called Jim and he told me the fact that the battery was indeed dead and also my fan belt was cracked.  Jim told me that the belt could break at anytime.  I told him to go ahead and make the repairs that were needed.  Jim did that and also the oil filter change.

The car's been driving fine.  So far, so good.  However, my remote control doesn't work anymore.  That's the device the works the locks on the doors and the trunk.

I feel another headache coming...

No comments: