Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Cold

The New England weather is living up to its reputation of "If you don't like it, wait a few minutes."  The cold and snowy weather that we had in Boston over the weekend has given me a cold.  I hate having colds when I have a million things to do.

It's tough being organized when so many things are out of my control.

I feel sad about the three celebrities that passed away over the weekend(see previous entry).

My computer is still not fixed yet (another thing beyond my control).  I wish I could have more free time to work on my blog and my two websites.  The public library only allows one hour per day.  I can't get here everyday.  (In case you're wondering, I'm at the Copley Square Boston Public Library this time, not the one in Allston.)

Now, I have to spend this week nursing my cold.

No comments: