Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For!

I've been looking around for someone to repair my eMac at home and have to at least two places I can call to set up an appointment.  I have been busy with other things like grocery shopping and jury duty in the last couple of days.

I went to jury duty today at the Suffolk Superior Courthouse in Boston.  It's the fourth time in the last 12 years that I've been summoned.  I didn't get placed on a jury like the last two times (1997 and 2001).  They let us leave at 2:30 pm.  I've been walking around seeing the sights at Downtown Crossing and Quincy Market before I headed to Copley Place.  I'm at the Boston Public Library now checking my e-mails once again.

Now, I need to figure out when will be a good time to have someone come over and fix my computer in the next few days.  I have things to do on Thursday and Saturday night.  Friday looks promising if I get someone over to my condo to work on my computer.

Stay tuned.

No comments: