Saturday, February 18, 2006

Still Can't Find Anyone To Help Out with My Mac

I spent the past week going back and forth with my building manager, who always promised me that he would help me if I had any problems, with carrying my eMac to my Mustang.  First, he said he would get his son to help.  Then the next night he said he would come and help me carry it down to the car.  When I got home from work on Tuesday and Wednesday, he and his son were nowhere to be seen.  Thursday, I found him at his condo, but he whined about his "delicate" back.  Then he said that I should ask one of my neighbors who lives on my floor for help with the computer.  Why didn't he tell me this on Monday night?

I went to my neighbor's door on Thursday night, but he wasn't home.  I didn't bother on Friday to ask because I was feeling under the weather.  Today is Saturday and I have other things to do.  I found 41 e-mails waiting for me when I got to the Public Library this afternoon in Allston. 

Lucky Me!

No comments: