Thursday, March 20, 2008

Outside In Song of the Week

It's been a short week for me because I'm going on Easter Vacation today.  I'm heading down to DC for a couple of days.

Happy Birthday,
Kassie DePaiva

(Blair Cramer Manning of One Life to Live, my favorite soap)

Not only Kassie is an actress but also a singer.  She sometimes does a song on the soap.
This segment is from the "Babes Behind Bars" musical episode that was broadcast on July 4, 2002.  All the female characters show up in musical numbers.  Blair shows up singing a Dionne Warwick classic and her daughter Starr (Kristen Alderson) appears and sings a song from the musical "Annie."  You're actually getting two songs this week.

Check out her website: http://www.kassiedepaiva.com/

"I'll Never Love Again" by Kassie DePaiva (followed by "Tomorrow" by Kristen Alderson)

No comments: