Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pre-Spring Cleaning/My Condo is De-Cluttered!

Yesterday, my neighbors helped me out with de-cluttering and vacuuming my condo.  I've lived here for 11 1/2 years.  Being a person with Asperger's Syndrome, I have trouble with my executive functioning.  In my case, it's being organized at home.  Also, I love collecting magazines, comic books, newspapers, and everything in between.  Plus, my old vacuum cleaner was broken and I couldn't afford a new one.  They gave a new, more powerful one to replace it.

I am grateful to Amy who came up with the idea and gathering a few of our neighbors together for one Saturday afternoon to help me out with getting rid of a lot of the clutter and boxing up stuff I just didn't feel like parting with.  I'm so attached to inanimate objects.  Now, my living room looks like a living room again.

Special Thanks from Uncommon Bostonian (me) to:

Amy
Mike
Michael
John
John
Chico

No comments: