Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Houston Trip

Recently, I went on a trip to Houston, Texas, for my cousin's high school graduation which took place on May 26 at St. Agnes Assembly Hall.  Chloe went Carnegie Vanguard High School and is heading to Houston Baptist University in the fall.  It was great to see my Texas relatives again.  The last time I was in Houston was way back in 1999.  My vacation was during the Memorial Day weekend.


Gil  (Chloe's dad), Isabella (Chloe's half-sister), Chloe, Herbert Joe (our great-uncle), Hailey (Herbert Joe's granddaughter), and myself.

On Sunday (May 28), Uncle Lloyd, Aunt Gwen (Lloyd's wife), Chloe, Aunt Lou (her mom),  and myself went to lunch together.  Afterwards, we went shopping at Borders where Chloe used the gift card I gave her to buy a car care book and a book about John Lennon of the Beatles.

Lou, me, Lloyd, and Chloe

On Monday (Memorial Day), I flew back to Boston.  It was a short trip, but I enjoyed it a great deal.  I am looking forward to visiting again and staying longer.

No comments: