Thursday, August 16, 2007

Outside In Song of the Week

Hard to believe that 30 years has passed since Elvis Presley died at the age of 42.  I was 12 years old when I was watching a rerun of the Monkees when the newsman interrupted the episode and announced that Elvis Presley had died in his home in Memphis, TN.

At first, I almost laughed because I thought it was a joke.  Unfortunately, it wasn't.  Elvis had died of a heart attack.  I was in shock.

Now, 30 years later I am 42 years old.  I managed to lose a lot of weight in the past year and feel more energetic than ever.  It's a good thing I found the right doctor to help me with my weight and emotional problems.  If only Elvis had found the right doctor to help him...

Long Live the King!

Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley


No comments: