Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rock Legend Birthdays! A Righteous Brother and a Mama!

Happy Birthday,
Bill Medley!


One half of the Righteous Brothers.  He's the one with the deep voice.  Sadly, his singing partner, Bobby Hatfield, passed away a few years ago, but that was after they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

"You've Lost that Loving Feeling" done live in 1987 by Bill Medley





Happy Birthday,
Cass Elliot
She was part of the group, The Mamas and The Papas.  She had a great voice.  It's tragic that she died of heart failure (not a ham sandwich).  She leaves behind a treasure of great music from her group and her solo work.

"Dream A Little Dream Of Me" by Cass Elliot (with Tommy Smothers)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!

I am new to your journal I have to say that I enjoyed this entry. I really like this song by Bill Medley especially since I liked the movie "Dirty Dancing". Thaks for sharing this. Take care.