Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm Voting for Deval Patrick as MA Governor

With Election Day one week away, it's endorsement time.  I choose to vote for Deval Patrick as Governor of Massachusetts because he has done very well in the debates and campaigning.  A lot of people were doubtful that he would win in the Primary election back in September, but Deval proved them wrong.

The negative ads that Kerry Healy has been throwing onto the airwaves does not defer me at all for voting for Deval.  Sure he defended a rapist, but he was hired as a lawyer to do that.   Kerry's use of scare tactics against Deval are lame and boring.  I don't see any reason to vote for her.

I feel comfort with my decision and will be heading to the voting booth on November 7 next week.

Please check out the endorsement done in the Patriot Ledger today.  They like Deval too.

Also, I am voting "NO" on Question 1 regarding selling wine in grocery stores.  I lived in Massachusetts for a long time.  I have seen people drink excessively for no reason.  Why give them more access for liquor?

No comments: