Saturday, October 28, 2006

Just a Reminder- I Have Two Websites!

One of the reasons I created this blog was to generate traffic for my two websites about Asperger's Syndrome: Uncommon Bostonian and Uncommon Bostonian's Uncommentary.  I just was going over the statistics of hits for both of them.   Both sites were popular this summer.  That's great.  I'm hoping to get more traffic towards both.  It's not easy because I love working this blog so much and there's not enough hours in the day.

Also, I have had health issues this year.  My sinus headaches were at their worst this year.  Fortunately, I took some probiotics back in August and haven't had a bad sinus headache.  Then, there's my knee and spine problems.  I was in a car accident almost two years ago and still not fully recovered.  Last Saturday, I had an MRI done for my right knee.  I am meeting a doctor about what's going on with my knee next week.

I am also trying to lose weight and get back in shape.  After the car accident, I really got careless regarding my weight.  Losing weight will help me greatly, especially with my Sleep Apnea disorder.  I might able to sleep better after losing a lot of weight.  So far, ten pounds are gone.  It's not an easy thing.

Another thing I checked today was this blog's archives.  It tells me how many entries I make each month.  For this month so far, I have made 39 entries.  The month's not over yet.  Wonder if I'll make 50 entries by next Tuesday which is Halloween.


No comments: