Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My Strong Interest Inventory Results

I also took the Strong Interest Inventory.  These are my results.

General Occupation Themes: describe interests in six broad areas, including interest in work and leisure activities, kinds of people, and work settings.  

These are my six broad areas from top to bottom:

A – Artistic: Creating or enjoying art
C – Conventional: Accounting, processing data
E – Enterprising: Selling, managing
R – Realistic: Building, repairing
I – Investigative: Researching, analyzing
S – Social: Helping, instructing


My Theme Code: ACE (The top three Interests)

Basic Interest Scales:
measure my interests in 25 specific areas or activities.  Here is my Top 5 List:

Computer Activities – Working with computers
Writing – Reading or writing
Art – Appreciating or creating art
Music/Dramatics – Performing or enjoying music
Applied Arts – Producing or enjoying visual art

Occupational Scales: measure how similar my interests are to the interests of people who are satisfied working in those occupations.  Here is my Top 10 List:

Technical Writer
Paralegal
Musician
Translator
Advertising Executive
Broadcaster
Librarian
Artist, Fine
Photographer
Banker

No comments: