Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yes, I Saw "House" Last Night

I managed to catch the last half-hour of "House," the Fox-TV drama now in Season 3.  His patient was an autistic child.  I liked the ending where one of the doctors reads the description of Asperger's Syndrome.  I'm relieved that House isn't a person with Asperger's Syndrome.  He'd be a bad representative for Aspies.

Don't get me wrong.  I love watching the show.  The reason I missed the first half-hour was that I had to go to the grocery store for cat food.  Having two hungry cats in my condo is not fun.  I had so many things to do yesterday evening before going to the store.  I had to go to the Weight Watchers meeting last night because I won't be able to attend the Saturday meeting because of the annual Asperger Association Of New England conference in Marlborough, MA.  Btw, I lost 4 pounds.

House is obnoxious, and he knows it.  Whenever I was accused of being obnoxious, I would have no idea of what they were talking about.  Sometimes, I thought they were just kidding.  I thought I was being self-confident at the time, not obnoxious.

No comments: