Friday, January 11, 2008

Work Woes!

I'm not happy at my current job, but I can't mention who my employer is here.  I hate being an underemployed person with Asperger's Syndrome.  At least, it's better than unemployed.  I put in for a position at my job recently and was told I didn't have enough experience.

How many times have I heard that line before?  Too many times.  I have worked very hard since I graduated from Emerson College back in 1986.  It's insulting that other people won't recognize my strengths and just focus on my weaknesses.  Even though I am a 1999 graduate of the Katharine Gibbs School, I still have a hard time finding the right paying job. 

Right now, I can't afford to quit.  Thanks to my employer, my salary is pitiful.  I don't really have anything at the bank to support me as an unemployed worker.

I hope I can find a better job soon.  I wish I could get paid to write in this blog.

I'm talented enough to get paid for a writing gig, regardless of experience.

No comments: